7.28.2008

Hair How-To: Wash&Go.

The wash&go is the most simple and easy to do style for both natural and relaxed ladies. I love the freshness and versatility of the style. So, here's how I do it: 

Tools:
→ Conditioner
→ Towel
→ Fantasia IC Gel w/Sparklites
→ BTZ! Noodlehead
→ Moisturizing Spritz


I. Co-Wash hair with condish of choice, I use V05 Free Me Freesia or Suave Aloe&Waterlily. I don't rinse it all the way out - leave just a bit. I then shake my head to get rid of some of the excess water.

II. I don't towel dry; instead, I let it drip. While hair is still quite wet I take a generous amount of gel and distribute it throughout hair. Run hands from front to back repeatedly to distribute and scrunch specific spots if necessary.

III. Then I squirt small glob of BTZ! Noodlehead and rub hands together before using the same method to distribute it through out hair. You're going to have to smooth it repeatedly to keep it from being visible. 

IV. Style it! Be creative. You can pull hair back into a puff, bobby pin hair up or away from face or toss on an elastic headband. 

V. Spritz with your favorite spray-able moisturizer. I use my glycerin-mix and lightly mist the hair for added moisture and softness.

VI. Go about your business and continue the day! 






No comments: