7.30.2008

Hairstory: I. Such A Good Hair Day!

I had the best hair day today! I just really came on here to say that. Simple wash&go but I pinned the front middle back a little so it was kinda "stylish." I want to get some cute hair jewelry and add some pizzazz. I should've put one of my cute lil cowrie shells, but I didn't think about it.

I had the best curl definition but it was still full and it shrunk but not too bad. I did the same thing but when I rinsed the conditioner at after my co-wash I didn't touch my hair, just let the water run over my head and shook away the loose water and it also seemed to make the curls grab ahold of each other. The back of my hair is so much different from the top. I know its a different texture but it's weird to see such a gross difference. They're like little baby superman ringlets in the back which happen to be getting pretty long or more noticeably because I think they're more weighed down. Then at the top its really curly, but it doesn't clump as much.

I wish I had a picture, but I didn't take one. I'll still one whenever my friend puts the pictures she took today up and edit this post. Ha! I'm really sleepy, so I'm gonna get out of here.

No comments: